Ozone disinfection is up to 2000 times more effective
Ozonation is the treatment of air with ozone, which has strong disinfecting and sterilizing properties thanks to its oxidizing action. In this way we avoid the use of chemicals, flammable and explosive substances that can cause irreversible damage to our health.
The application of ozone in gaseous form is suitable for sanitary applications, as in this way the best possible spread is achieved on all surfaces regardless of the difficulty of access to them, providing effective disinfection that lasts.
Scientific studies claim that OZONE disinfection is up to 2000 times more effective than conventional methods in neutralizing allergens, germs and mold, significantly reducing the risk of exposure to viruses.
Surgical chamber level of sterilization, without chemicals and with international certifications from the exclusive distributor of the ozone production machine KRAWEHL in Greece!
watch the video
The onset of bactericidal activity of ozone begins in the first few seconds
Ozone destroys the molecular composition which is the basis of the structure of organisms, so it is used as an antiseptic – sterilizing, eliminating 99.98% of mold bacteria of mites and viruses in a natural and ecological way.
Advantages of ozonation:
- Kills bacteria (along with their seeds), viruses, mold and fungi
- Completely removes (and not just covers) unpleasant odors from cigarettes, animals, sweat, mold, as well as kitchen odors, odors after fire and odors of old buildings
- Because ozone is gaseous, it allows it to enter more difficult-to-reach places.
- The onset of bactericidal activity of ozone begins in the first few seconds, which makes disinfection fast and effective.
- After application, the ozone is converted to 100% pure oxygen without leaving any ozone residue in the area